1 Duck Fillet
1/4 Red Chili
1.5 Blocks of Noodles
1/2 Green Pepper
5 Green Beans
6 Florets of Broccoli
1 Packet of Szechuan
- The duck fillets was skinned already so there was no prep to do, I wanted to keep it as healthy as possible so I didn't use oil at all in this recipe. If you have a hot enough pan you don't really need oil.
- Pan a griddle pan on a high heat and have the kettle boiling for the water
- When the pan is hot put the duck on the pan, add the boiling water to the noodles.
- Chop your vegetables and set aside.
- Turn you duck to cook on the other side
- Once it is cooked take off and set on a board to rest - you need to rest your meat to make it easier to cut.
- While the duck is resting using the same pan, quickly cook your vegetables, I find with stir-fry it is better if the vegetables are al dente (a bit of a bite still in them).
- Add your packet sauce
- By this stage you noodles would be cooked, drain and add them to the pan with the vegetables.
- Toss the pan a few times to make sure everything is incorporated
- Add the duck and serve,
- Garnish with some fresh herbs