115g Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Golden Syrup
1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
175g Self Raising Flour
85g (1 Tube) Smarties
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees/ gas mark 4.
- Cream the butter and the sugar.
- Add the syrup, vanilla and the smarties.
- Fold in the flour. ( i tend to make sure i have a deep bowl and put all the flour in while the machine is off, put a towel over the bowl and turn it on full - it seems to work)
- You could just make them out roughly into cookie shape or you could roll into a cylinder shape and put in the fridge to make them easier to cut. It is at this stage you could freeze them if you want.
- Cook for 20 mins, or until golden - every oven is different.
- Allow to cool