Friday 7 October 2011

Finally!

I hope to try and put up recipes or cooking or solutions (if there is any questions) up as often as i can. I would like to give people some ideas that - "oh that looks good, i'll try that" feeling. Most of the recipes i have tried - so they do work, which is a problem i usually find with getting new cookbooks or recipes online is that you don't know how its going to turn out. I have tweaked the recipes slightly, my sister hates it! as if she goes to make something from a cookbook but i do my own version i'm always getting told "can you not just leave it?" the answer is NO! i like making things my own and adding a twist to some things. There are some dishes ie; the classics i don't tend to mess with as they are classics for a reason, but feel free to mess with anything here!

No comments:

Post a Comment