Monday 10 October 2011

Feedback

Hey Guys!
I haven't had my blog up for long and I have received some feedback already which is fantastic, I plan on taking these comments on board and to try my best to implement them!;

  • 30 Minute Meal options; in relation to this I'm planning a What's for Dinner? section I hope to update as often as I can.
  • I have had some other feedback about vegetarian options and if I haven't mentioned it already I am not a vegetarian but what recipes I do have I will make sure to put them up.
  • I will also be putting up lunch ideas, as well as stuff that you can make in advance to make your life that much easier. Any hints that I have I will share them with you - ask me anything!
Please contact me if you have ANY queries about recipes, or ANY cooking/food related matter!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment