½ Litre of Stock
- Cook the Roux until it reaches a blond stage and then add in the chicken stock bring to the boil and simmer for 30 mins.
- Skimming every 10 mins.
500ml White Chicken Stock
100g White Mushroom Trimmings
800ml Chicken Veloute
- Place the white chicken stock and the mushrooms in a saucepan and reduce by half.
- Add the chicken Veloute and reduce to a coating consistency.
- Pass through a fine trainer.
- Mix the butter in thoroughly away from the heat.
- Finish with the cream and adjust the seasoning.