Sweet Pastry, this recipe makes 1kg of pastry. It can be frozen to prolong its self life.
454g Plain Flour
196g Butter (Unsalted)
112g Castor Sugar
There are 2 ways of doing this the quick way also called the all in one method or the creaming method. You decide! I tend to go for option 1.
Option 1: All-In-One:
- Place the flour, butter and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the eggs.
- Mix until smooth at medium speed.
- Wrap in cling film, store in the fridge.
Option 2: Creaming:
- Place the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Cream until pale yellow in colour.
- Add the lightly beaten eggs.
- Fold in the Flour.
Mix until smooth at medium speed.
Wrap in cling film, store in the fridge.
*with both of these recipes you need to chill them for at least 30 minutes before using them!