This is the mix you use when you want to make profiteroles, a nice finish to a Sunday roast.
227g Unsalted Butter
Pinch of Sugar
258g Strong Flour
- Place water and butter in a saucepan; bring to the boil until butter has melted.
- Sieve flour and sugar together, add to the boiling liquid, mixing until fully absorbed and mixture.
- Cleans itself from the sides of the pan.
- Allow to rest for five minutes, beat 7 eggs in a bowl, add half the amount to the paste mixture and Combine.
- Add the remainder of the eggs, beating in until a dropping consistency is achieved.
- Cover the mixture and allow to rest for five minutes, use as required
- Pipe onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper at 205 degrees/gas mark 6 for 30-35 minutes