Dried Chili Flakes (Optional)
Salt and Pepper
Slices of Chorizo/Parma Ham
- Heat a pan of water, bring to the boil.
- Start by pureeing a chicken fillet with the cream in a food processor and the herbs and the seasoning and the chili flakes, blitz to a smooth paste.
- Butterfly the other chicken fillet (make an incision on the thickest side of the fillet and slice 3/4 of the way through, it should resemble a butterfly)
- Flatten out by covering in cling film and using a meat hammer
- To assemble: place fresh cling film on a surface, layer with the chorizo/parma ham, place the chicken fillet on the meat and add the mousse filling. Turn up one side and pull the other side over and wrap tightly making sure both ends are secure.
- Add the chicken to the water and cook for 25 minutes, check the internal temperature using a thermometer it should read 70 degrees instantly or 72 after 1 minute.
- To crisp up the outside, remove the cling film and place the chicken on a hot pan and add a little oil and just lightly brown the outside.
- Cut into three and serve with a simple side salad.