Saturday 9 June 2012

Edinburgh and my cake adventures

Edinburgh is such a nice city to work in, even though I'm working 20 mins (by train) outside of the city it's still a quaint town to work in. With friendly people and some good craic it's almost like a home away from home, although they are very much into their tea and I'm so much more of a coffee person that's something I have to say I miss is coming down in the morning to a fresh pot of coffee mmmmm...... But now it's tea I like tea but coffee is my love - writing this while drinking a grande cappuccino from Starbucks.

I'm loving the cake adventures; making display cakes, getting some insider secrets to the world of decorating and coming up with new cupcake combinations - the possibilities are endless. I could pull a JK Rowling and one out with a best seller book called cake adventures about a girl from a far away land who travels across the wide ocean (ocean sounds better than Irish sea) to a far off magical place.... It could write itself!

I have been here ten days now and have gained so much experience I can only hope to gain so much more over the coming weeks and I will be a force to be reckoned with in the Irish cake community you can count on that.
You might want to start placing your orders now I might get to busy and too famous to do them - I wish!

Keep an eye out on the next instalment of Cake Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment