Sunday 6 November 2011

Winter!

Winter is my favourite season, people might say it was odd but its a season with rich hearty food, Christmas dinner, Christmas FM (which starts the end of November), winter weather that leads to hot chocolate and nice hot cups of tea. This year I am prepared, I bought snow boots as last year it was ridiculously cold. But what  I really love about winter, well Christmas is - Starbucks, I am addicted to coffee anyway but winter is the one time of the year I become a Starbucks addict - The Christmas Blend! The Christmas Blend has been a part of my Winter Survival kit ever since Starbucks came to Ireland, it wound't be winter or Christmas without it. Who doesn't love it with cinnamon and nutmeg undertones with that hint of vanilla - it is so rich and and yet is only available for a month of the year. So while it is there and the red cups are out, go on treat yourself to a taste of Christmas, they won't be around for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment